Have you ever wanted to
Let someone know about Jesus Christ and the Good news of Salvation
Simply send them this
Use the form below to email
Then follow up with them in a few days – asking did they get your email
May God’s Holy Spirit touch this persons heart to accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and be born again
John Chapter 1: 9-13
In Jesus name, Amen( Your Email address will remain private ) Or copy and paste this link into your email to send them https://familyfellowship.com/salvation-jesus-christ/
If you prefer, you can also share this page using social networking services!
Send by email:
Hi, have you ever wondered about Salvation?
Humans understand things they can see and touch… tangible …. how about thinking out of that box for a moment and believing Jesus Christ & God the Father are real.
For certain , everyone will know for sure if Jesus Christ and God our Father are real at the moment they take their last breath. This is why you begin knowing HIM now, by Faith. You will be amazed as you begin to truly draw close to HIM
Billy Grahams web site billygraham.org/video/heaven/
Jesus Christ paid the ultimate price for all Mankind all you have to do is believe that it is True
Before you dismiss this as just another Jesus Freak site & saying look, there are many TV guys and they are just Weird, I don’t want any part of that, I agree many are weird. How about taking a few minutes to read this, actual words of God Spoken as written in the Bible, it is all about you and Jesus not the TV guys or anyone else;
God’s Word the Holy Bible for Salvation through Jesus Christ by Faith
2 Peter 1:16-21
- We did not follow cleverly invented stories when we told you about the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but we were eyewitnesses of his majesty.
- For he received honor and glory from God the Father when the voice came to him from the Majestic Glory, saying, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.
- We ourselves heard this voice that came from heaven when we were with him on the sacred mountain.
- And we have the word of the prophets made more certain, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts.
- Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophet’s own interpretation.
- For prophecy never had its origin in the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.
- Then Peter, filled with the Holy Spirit, said to them: “Rulers and elders of the people!
- If we are being called to account today for an act of kindness shown to a cripple and are asked how he was healed,
- then know this, you and all the people of Israel: It is by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom you crucified but whom God raised from the dead, that this man stands before you healed.
- He is the stone you builders rejected, which has become the capstone.
- Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved.”
- When they saw the courage of Peter and John and realized that they were unschooled, ordinary men, they were astonished and they took note that these men had been with Jesus
10.He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him
11. He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him.
12. Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God,
13. children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.
Luke 16: 19 -31
19 “There was a rich man who was clothed in purple and fine linen and who feasted sumptuously every day. 20 And at his gate was laid a poor man named Lazarus, covered with sores, 21 who desired to be fed with what fell from the rich man’s table. Moreover, even the dogs came and licked his sores. 22 The poor man died and was carried by the angels to Abraham’s side.[f] The rich man also died and was buried, 23 and in Hades, being in torment, he lifted up his eyes and saw Abraham far off and Lazarus at his side. 24 And he called out, ‘Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus to dip the end of his finger in water and cool my tongue, for I am in anguish in this flame.’ 25 But Abraham said, ‘Child, remember that you in your lifetime received your good things, and Lazarus in like manner bad things; but now he is comforted here, and you are in anguish. 26 And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been fixed, in order that those who would pass from here to you may not be able, and none may cross from there to us.’ 27 And he said, ‘Then I beg you, father, to send him to my father’s house— 28 for I have five brothers[g]—so that he may warn them, lest they also come into this place of torment.’ 29 But Abraham said, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them hear them.’ 30 And he said, ‘No, father Abraham, but if someone goes to them from the dead, they will repent.’ 31 He said to him, ‘If they do not hear Moses and the Prophets, neither will they be convinced if someone should rise from the dead.’”
- You have just read some of the Words of God, as to Salvation, that God himself has provided for you on a personal basis through HIS Son Jesus Christ.
About now you maybe saying / thinking Here you Christians go again How can a Loving God threaten by saying IF YOU DO NOT DO as I tell you I will toss you into HELL , and now you are about ready to throw a shoe at this screen.
- As you can see from the above word of God that it is NOT God making that choice it is the person them self. Being away from God is Hell there is no other place your spirit goes. Either with God in Heaven or out away from God. By now your head is probably spinning & you are thinking WHAT … ??
What do you say you listen to this video & see if this helps clear your head…
One thing is certain, you will die one day. Yes,once again, I know , pretty dramatic , yet it is true , right ?
We are born and then we die. It IS that basic and real. You may ask , what are we here for ?
To make a choice and what you do between the time you were born and the time you die.
What do you think ?
Will you consider this : Jesus sacrificed himself as the true Lamb of God for the forgiveness of all of our Sins ( mistakes ) past , present and future and by doing so conquered death. Rising from death on the 3rd day by the power of His, now our Father ( if you believe upon the name of Jesus Christ) , God almighty. The one and only true God. Creator of life itself .
Jesus didn’t have to do this, God did it for you, HE loves you,cares about you & takes joy in HIS children coming home. Did you know when you believe in Jesus Christ you become a Child of God?
In America we placed IN GOD WE TRUST on our currency starting in the 1800’s then in the 1957 Congress made Americas Motto IN GOD WE TRUST. In America when we state our pledge to our Flag we say America is ONE NATION UNDER GOD. America as a Nation proclaims GOD exist HE is real and whom HE says HE is. America as a Nation also submits to GODS WILL as stating America is One Nation UNDER GOD , The GOD of the BIBLE the old and new testaments. Submitting to GODS Will Americas foundation is formed which is obeying GODS commandments as our Foundation and such is Americas basis to define Normal behaviour in America. In a short 200 + years America has become the most powerful Nation on Earth. From America came Electricity, the light bulb, Automobiles, Air Plains, Radio , television and much more , think about how the earth would be without these. GOD granted America with the knowledge that has filled the earth with such blessings. Think about that.
John 1:9-13 English Standard Version (ESV)
9 The true light, which gives light to everyone, was coming into the world. 10 He was in the world, and the world was made through him, yet the world did not know him. 11 He came to his own,[a] and his own people[b] did not receive him. 12 But to all who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God, 13 who were born, not of blood nor of the will of the flesh nor of the will of man, but of God.
Know / Remember that our Spirit, whom we are, lives forever.
How do we know?
By Faith, believing Gods word, the Bible.
People whom believe we came from Apes and say how many years ago ( age ) a fossil is, are doing so by faith.
They believe they are correct by faith in what they have read in school and from others. Yet they cannot truly prove it. They were not there. Many believe when you die, that’s it. No more.
What do you believe?
The question is where will you be?
Dead when you die, literally that’s it, no more
Welcomed into the House of God (Heaven) through Jesus Christ or out, away from God, having nothing to do with Him, because thats what you chose ?
There is no guessing when you die, you will know for a fact when you take your last breath
Think about your journey in life right now , are you experiencing a true relationship (now) with Jesus Christ and through HIM, God our Father or just wondering through life.
You, of course, can choose to Reject Him.
Do you truly want to ?
Start by turning off the TV and open the Bible , this is where you will gain the true Word and begin your relationship with Him.
Take a look around you ( look up to the sky in the evening ) we are standing on a planet that’s spinning and circling around the Sun. There is so much more than just our houses , cities, cars etc. More than just Earth , pretty amazing , you agree ?
God our Father through Jesus Christ our Lord gives us the freedom of choice.
God is not rejecting you, He loves you
Are you rejecting Him ?
Let’s Hear Gods own words;
- That if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
- For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.
- As the Scripture says, “Anyone who trusts in him will never be put to shame.”
- For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile–the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him,
- for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved”
- How then shall they call on Him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher?
How do I do this ?
Pray / reach out to Jesus
Jesus I reach out to you , believing that you are The Son of God the true Lord and Savior, that you did come to earth in the flesh and God your Father, raised you from the dead after you were crucified for my sins. Jesus I do not fully understand all this right now. I believe you, from my heart, by faith , I now place my trust in you, that you will draw close to me as I draw close to you and I confess my sins knowing now that the blood you shed on the cross for me has cleansed me of all my sins and I ask you to come into my life and be the Lord of my life. Changing me to be the person you desire me to be. I surrender my life to you , I will begin living my life the way you desire me too, according to your word within your Holy Bible, Thank you for loving me!
Heavenly Father, thank you for sending your Only begotten Son, Jesus Christ to pay the penalty for my sins, because of this, I am now forgiven in your Eyes when you look upon me, a sinner. Thank you for your almighty love and Holy Spirit. I thank you for your Word , in the name of your only begotten Son, My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
You were 1st Born in the flesh from your Mother’s womb.
If you meant what you just said and believe it , truly, in your heart. You’re spirit has now just been saved , born into a new life with Christ , by God’s Holy Spirit.
John 1: 12-13
12.Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God,
13.children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.
This means you are now Born Again, as Jesus states in John 3:5-8
5. Jesus answered, “I tell you the truth, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit.
6. Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit.
7. You should not be surprised at my saying, `You must be born again.’
8. The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.”
Jesus knows you don’t fully understand all this right now, it will take time as you grow in faith, reading His word, to you, the Bible, drawing closer and closer to Him and HIM to you, in your new life’s journey.
Quoting Charles F. Stanley In Touch.org “As a believer in Christ, you are forgiven, accepted, and loved. This is the truth about your relationship with Him, and it will set you free. Liberty is a daily choice to believe the truth as revealed in God’s Word and respond accordingly. As you boldly claim your identity in Christ and walk in His ways, you’ll discover the joy of true freedom. ”
How about asking the person whom Loves you and cares enough to send you this message, if you can attend Church with them or how you can find a Bible based church close to you if they do not live in your area. You know they will be glad to answer any questions you may have and if they don’t know surly they will help you find them, together
When you locate a Church be sure to ask to be Baptized; In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.
Let me know your choice , I would enjoy hearing from you. Click What did you decide?
If you do not yet have a Bible , you can start by listening to the Bible click here
or contact me click here and I will be glad to send you one
Be sure to look around , check out the Family Resources ( located top of page ) , there you will find online radio ministries , FREE online Bibles and much more… also check out the Bible study tools ( located top of page ) and the articles.
Enjoy the Journey of true life as you begin your personal relationship with Jesus Christ and through HIM with God Our Father
Please take the time to watch this, by Billy Graham
Read Luke 15
Music video Michael W. Smith
Billy Grahams web site billygraham.org/video/heaven/
Video Produced by In Touch Ministries